Wednesday 12 June 2013

Feedback


After I had created my first four designs, I decided to gain a little feedback on them by posting them on the website deviantART and allowing people to comment on them.

Most of the feedback I received was very good.


"These are really awesome! ^_^ I'd soo love to wear them! ^_^"

"they all look awesome ,I especially like the third
"
etc.


There was however one person who didn't like the base I made to create the designs on, saying:


"im not much of a fan of the "popular" fashion look id would like them proportional and realistic so you can better see how it might look on you not some (not criticizing your work specifically) 12 foot anorexic"


I explained to them that the long body was to draw attention to the clothes, and that considering the project is based around popularity and fashion that going with the most common elements of a regular fashion base was my intent. As I stated in my previous blog posts.


All things considered, I feel that I gained fair and mostly positive feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment